An extension of the Photographic Block, the Framed Photographic Block adds more impact using a minimal but bold frame. The frame creates a look and feel as if the image is “floating” or adds more depth.
The image is printed onto photographic paper, laminated then stretched and glued onto thick MDF board. The MDF Block Wrap is fixed into your chosen frame.
The frame is made with a high-grade, heavy weight wood.
This is damp proof and therefore can be wiped over with a damp cloth.
Features of photographic block:
There are many types of frames please contact me to find out more.
- suitable for all types of photographic work from fine art to portraits
- the image is printed onto high quality photographic paper
- the process uses Hp vivera lightfast inks which give true colour reproduction
- the ink is light fast but once laminated will give true colour fix guaranteed
- the image is glued onto mdf board
- the print is laminated to protect and preserve giving a waterproof coating and then mounted in frame
Photo décor to suit YOUR walls:
Whilst I hope you find the images(s) you want on my website, I am also happy to print, frame and mount a digital photograph supplied by you. Alternatively, by using my digital capture service I can copy a piece of your own artwork (for example a water colour or oil painting) and print this in your choice of format and size. This technique produces individual pieces of art to enhance your wall space. Please contact me for more details.