Canvas Block Wrap is a modern way for you to display an image. Securing a Canvas print around the edges of an MDF board creates Block Wrap. The image is printed onto canvas laminated then stretched and glued onto thick MDF board. The MDF Block Wrap can fixed to the wall using wooden batons which keep the wrap proud from the wall surface, displaying your image at its best and giving the effect that it is floating off the wall.
is damp proof and therefore can be wiped over with a damp cloth.
Features of canvas block:
- suitable for all types of photographic work from fine art to portraits
- same as the canvas prints
- the image is stretched onto 12mm or 18mm MDF board and the image is wrapped and glued around this framework
- the image is printed onto Epson Premier Art water-resistant canvas
- the process uses Hp Vivera lightfast inks which give true colour reproduction
- the ink is light-fast but once laminated will give a guaranteed true colour fix
- the print is laminated to protect and preserve giving a waterproof coating
Photo décor to suit YOUR walls:Whilst
I hope you find the images(s) you want on my website, I am also happy to print,
frame, laminate and mount a digital photograph supplied by you. Alternatively, by using my digital
capture service I can copy a piece of your own artwork (for example a water colour
or oil painting) and print this in your choice of format and size. This technique produces individual
pieces of art to enhance your wall space. Please contact me for more details.